Needing to purchase editing program

Aknight0053

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
should I purchase Lightroom 6cc, vsco, after light, Photoshop, or Photoshop element. I want something that I can pop a easy filter on it but still do some changes if needed to
Image. Also need program that clones if something is unwanted in image. I think my biggest concern is it better to purchase vsco or buy photoshop and I'm thinking vsco can be added to it like some sort of plug in.... Sheww idk really please help!

LR/PS can be rented for $10/month
but if you are just planning to do a tiny bit, there are several free programs that will do what you want.

LR/PS can be rented for $10/month
but if you are just planning to do a tiny bit, there are several free programs that will do what you want.

I love lightroom and Photoshop there is no other way for me

If you're a pro and doing taxes as such then LR/PS at 10 bucks is a no brainer tax deductible business expense. If you're an amateur it's still a great deal because it does for prints and video anything you may need AND if you don't like it just stop paying the monthly 10 bucks and move on.
Personally 10 bucks is just nothing..........so it costs me nothing.

If you're a pro and doing taxes as such then LR/PS at 10 bucks is a no brainer tax deductible business expense. If you're an amateur it's still a great deal because it does for prints and video anything you may need AND if you don't like it just stop paying the monthly 10 bucks and move on.
Personally 10 bucks is just nothing..........so it costs me nothing.
It is so cheap it is 1/2 my phone bill. I just pay it without thinking I LOVE it. Completely agree mate it is worth it

LR/PS on the cloud is okay unless you have ComCast as your intenet provider. Remember you cannot access the cloud if the service is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually for the cost and ease I would go with PS Elements and LR desktop. OR LR desktop, and the NIK collection of filters.

Didereaux you may misunderstand PS CC. LR and PS run locally on local files but you can chose to use the CLOUD and you get some usage with the package. I don't use the CLOUD at all myself. It only has to touch base with ADOBE occasionally to verify the subscription.

With Adobe's software subscription the actual software resides on your computer after you subscribe and download whatever Adobe applications you're paying for.
There is no 'cloud'.

Adobe checks at least once a month to re-enable the software - but the subscriber has to connect to the Internet at least once a month for Adobe to do that.

Most reactions

Back