What's new

Neruda's Sublime: The Clouds Roll In

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"The birds go by, fleeing.
The wind. The wind.
I can contend only against the power of men.
The storm whirls dark leaves
and turns loose all the boats that were moored last night to the sky."

storm1.jpg


storm2.jpg


storm3.jpg


stormpano1.jpg

​
 
Nice job, I never can seem to get the beams of light in my shots.
They just fade out too much and dont stand out like yours.

~John
 
I love beams like these! #1 is my favorite with the lapping waves. But are those spots from your lens?
 
Thank you for the feedback -- I added a pano.

The spots are from sand hitting my filter -- it's windy out. I have to use compressed air to clean off my filter, then I use cleaning fluid and a lens cloth to clean it off so the salt air doesn't mess with it. I wish I didn't get the spots in the pictures though.
 
The clouds creat a good effect on the photos. The beams of light are great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom