What's new

Never seen Mt Diablo this green before

denum131 156

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,155
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have had a very good year for rainfall and consequently things are very lush and green.

This shot was taken with a new lens...Sony 70-200mm GM with a 2X converter. Plenty of birds here but too far away, or too obsured by branches and leaves.

Squirrel Regency trail 3 edited.webp



This view is of a particularly scenic area along a popular trail I hike now and then. Unfortunately this picture does not do it justice. I like that the trail is at the same height as the canopy of the trees below. Throughout most of this trail you are looking up at the trees. I had brought only the long lens on this hike so had to resort to the trusty iphone 14 pro received in an ewaste haul a few weeks back.

Beautiful forest Regency trail E0039 reduced.webp
 
Love the squirrel (?) shot.
 
Love the squirrel (?) shot.
Thanks wobe. Yes, a tree squirrel. As I understand it tree squirrels have no stripes, ground squirrels have stripes on their bodies, and chipmunks have stripes on their bodies as well as on their heads.
 
Nice shots of the Devil's Mountain! We used to camp up there when I was young. We'd pack a couple cases of beer and nothing else. The good 'ol days!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom