New and Improved unofficial babes(boys) of TPF 2005

I should actually put this in the female babe section, but my wife doesn't read this site. This is the first one I can find of myself, which surprised me at how few of me I have. Anywho, Nagala and wifey in Paris.
NagalaAshley.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Loopy wrote:
I stole this photo from the other forum Trombone and I belong to. Hope he doesn't mind but he deserves to be in here, he is quite the hottie

What :x :x :x ?!?! ofcourse i mind being called a "hottie" by an extreemly cute 21 years old girl with eyes and lips such as these!!!!!:

right everyone, it is my everlasting pleasure to scandalise my own TPF hottie, Loopy:

jen.jpg

manda wrote:
trombone looks like a rockstar
mmm, is that a good thing??????

LaFoto wrote:
We could already tell from Trombone's avatar that he was going to be yet another TPF (male) hotty, and thanks for putting up his photo, loopy. Even better if we can see him in "living, talking and (well not quite) moving colour".........

Haha :D , well sure!!! just pay me the ticket, stay and any other expenses incurred and i'm yours!!!!! (is this what thy mean by prostitution????) anyway...

CHEERS!!!
Trombone

Trombone said:
right everyone, it is my everlasting pleasure to scandalise my own TPF hottie, Loopy:

psst.... this thread is for the boy babes. But I appreciate the compliment! :D

Well as promised here's a larger one of me. Probably not quite as cute as I was in my avatar which was me 30lbs less about 8 months ago, but still not too bad these days -

Me.jpg

and here's one of my old photos of me -

:afro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trombone
oups, sorry, i got a bit excited...

this is off topic but:

you're from lebanon
darn do you get to eat falafel every day???
*drools

lol!!! :) well, not everyday, actually falafel is from an egyptian origin, but we have a lot of it here too, for this is officially the cheapest sandwich in the city!!

it's my favorite food :)
you can buy packs of make-your-own falafel over here.
just add water to it and roll it to balls, deepfry it and it's falafel. And on those boxes it says that in Lebanon, they sell it on the street.

yummy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back