New and Looking to upgrade

Pimphish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Being my first post I just want to say "Hello!" and secondly thank you all so much for your invaluable information. I have trolled and trolled here but never been active.

I have a Sigma SA-7 SLR 35mm which is my only camera. When I bought it I also received a Sigma 70-300MM F4-5.6 APO and Sigma 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical Mini Zoom Macro. I absolutely love my camera but I'll be honest with you, I do not know much about photography I'm no Pro, I just really enjoy taking pictures. Now, secondly I also am starting to get some (and by some I mean very few but still exciting) paying job requests and also I have sold 7 pictures.

Here is what I'm typically taking pictures of:
1. Bands
2. Candid/Portraits
3. Night scenery (my personal fave)
4. Minimal wedding

I want to now upgrade. Why? I'm a gear nut first of all and like having options (go with me on this one! :D ) Secondly Digital interests me. But I also want to continue to add to my collection of Lenses regardless of what I buy (Ex. if I buy a Digital camera I would like the option of diff. lenses)

So...can anyone offer any help?

Thank you in advance!

If you already have Sigma lenses you might want to get a sigma body, that way your collection of lenses can grow and you can use them on either camera... Check out the Sd9 or if you have the money the Sd10.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back