New Computer!!!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yay!! My hubby brought me home a new computer JUST FOR ME!! It has all these gadgets and I have no idea what they are for LOL. So, if anyone has one of these, please let me know if you like it!!
It is an HP m7570n and good lawdy he got me a 19" flat panel widescreen monitor and I feel like I am staring into the sun! LOL I really feel like a kid in a candy store right now! LOL

That was really sweet of him to do that for you. My fiance bought me my Laptop about 2 months ago and its money well spent!!!! Hehehe....I guess men can be sweet when they want to!!!! :)

Congrats Sara!
Your brain must just be on overload though trying to figure everything out. Just yesterday I installed a new moniter, and the colour is entirely different from my last (except both are calibrated hmm... going to have to look into that)

I went in and looked at some of my photos that are on my webpage and on photobucket and goodgolly some look totally awful on here! You can see every single mistake i made in editing that I could not see on my other computer with the little crappy monitor I had! LOL But then some photos looked awesome on here! I think this monitor is going to do wonders for my editing if I can see the small details in photos that I made a mistake in. Like one, You could plain as day see where I airbrused her face and did some work on it and messed up, but on my other computer, you could not see it at all! LOL ewwww I can just imagine what people thought of that photo if they looked at it on a monitor like this! LMAO

See my monitor has just turned everything a yucky yellow, so.. I am kind of hoping it is just that I have to reconfigure the calibration. Ack.

But I know what you mean, when I look at my photos with another person's monitor which is top grade, I practically want to pull a black tarp over it because they look so 'off'. Shame their computer is showing it correctly.

My good god do I need a new comp

This one's on its last legs :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back