New Coronavirus on the loose

Starting early.

I think that's me some 70 years ago. My father told me that when I was a baby, he took me into a bar, and while he was occupied, I drank from his beer bottle. Quite a bit of it, according to him. No word about what my mother thought of it.

Doesn't Mexican beer have Mexican water in it?

(I'm just asking. I don't drink beer.)

The local radio news mentioned some tips, one of which was to call the doctor's office before you go there ... I guess so they can either clear or close the office.

What they need to do is, find the Host and start from there. Yes it`s good the Chinese can built a hospital in seven days but not good if you don`t know what the Host is. We have many many Chinese students here in Brighton & Hove, how many came over before the shut down on flights is a concern, plus reading the news it is not a shock that it started in China as millions or more people are so close to animals, plus you have to think is China really telling the truth about how many have this Killer.

Plague of Justinian?

Plague of Jinping?

Stuck in the middle of it. Luckily, it hasn't hit my city hard. Hope all are safe.

Just to put the risks in some sort of perspective, seasonal flu kills ten times more people than this virus has every year.......

What this IS doing is making some rethink a what if scenario.

I am talking with the county EOC and HR people about an infectious disease and quarantine policy.
Especially on sick leave and quarantine on how it would affect people's income and employment status.

This bug may not do much real damage, but what if we DO have a Captain Tripps situation?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back