New Funny Ad Campaigns for the Future

itsboyte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.oldnewsproductions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some quick shots in my new make shift, on a college budget studio and then with some quick photoshop maneuvers created a few funny 'ads' just for fun...let me know what you think?

LeanCusine.jpg

the newest diet to hit the shelves, pork sausage and butter scotch ice cream

vinceisridiculously.jpg

Considered being a 'Personal Promoter'...lol

ReliefforVince.jpg

Ex-Lax...enough said- ha

JoeDirt.jpg

the wicked shirt says it all...oh and the sweet shades

How funny! :D
Where is "Ex-Lax" supposed to help? Do I assume that poor guy (self-portrait, maybe?) is constipated and waiting for the effects of "Ex-Lax"? "Relief guaranteed" - "every time" !?!?! ;)

Oh, and with that cuisine I'd be cured from eating, too ... would soon lead to total leanness. I'd become skinny TO THE BONE with that... ;)

How funny! :D
Where is "Ex-Lax" supposed to help? Do I assume that poor guy (self-portrait, maybe?) is constipated and waiting for the effects of "Ex-Lax"? "Relief guaranteed" - "every time" !?!?! ;)

Oh, and with that cuisine I'd be cured from eating, too ... would soon lead to total leanness. I'd become skinny TO THE BONE with that... ;)

Hey LaFoto, thanks for the comments! Yeah, the Ex-Lax is supposed to cure the emotion on my subjects face in the image...ha, I just thought it was a great emotion.

Nah, not a self-portrait, though I would be proud if I could pull off self-portraits like that, ha.

Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back