What's new

New Here, Thought I'd Start with a Post :)

scollins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few photos that I have taken this year. Would love some input on how I can improve. They are all raw and unedited so I know the snow pictures are dark and need to be brightened up but my camera isn't the greatest with substandard light. I have manual functions but have no idea how to use them ;)

These are just my favorite highlights :)
A 6 Month Old Colt
scrubs11.jpg

scrubs16.jpg

Dylan
dylanxmas5.jpg

Dogs
silcsnow2.jpg

shelby3.jpg

Working
smarty2.jpg

Snow Play
cammiexmas.jpg
 
Welcome; your pictures are welcoming too; second shot of dog is really excellent; in the first one, the tongue should have been included completely. The second shot would have come up if horse is brightened a bit selectively

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom