What's new

New here with some photos

dark_shadow

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu, HI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and also to photography. I recently picked up a used XT maybe about 2 months ago to start off and learn more about photography.

Here are some of my shots:

1.
Flower.jpg


2.
bird-1.jpg


3.
IMG_2340.jpg


4. Just for fun. I did this when I was at home sick.
emoflower.jpg


C&C welcome. Thanks for looking.
 
I like the first picture. The lens flare/rainbow. Which lens do you use?
 
#2 would have been a great capture if the bird was in focus, not the rope.
 
@Dallmeyer, I was using the 18-55 kit lens with a polarizing filter.

@Fedaykin, I realized that after I took the shot but I couldn't focus fast enough because the bird was about to fly off.

Thanks for the comments
 
The last picture is too real to be real. I like it. lol
 
Photoscape actually sharpens really well, but I dunno' how much it'd do for that particular shot. Last one is great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom