What's new

new member

Lamoureux

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some pictures I took over the past couple months.

A Building across from the White House
buildingPicture057-0011.jpg


A pic of my old GTI
dub1Picture045-1.jpg



Buddy's GSX
eclipsePicture1011.jpg


enginePicture0971.jpg


After washing my new car. I believe it could have come out a lot better
subiesubie045.jpg


-Josh
C&C Welcome.
 
If the first image, if it didn't have the modern buildings I would have said you took it in Russia. Never been but it just seems like it. That building is beautiful...

I also like the raindrops.
 
The engine shot has some interesting potential as a monochrome.

And I like your non-standard composing in the first shot of the eclipse.
 
Love the GTI one why you sold that car though, I don't know! haha.
 
Love the GTI one why you sold that car though, I don't know! haha.


I sold the gti cause it only had a 2.slow in it but boy did i keep that car mint for a MKIII and thats probably my favorite picture of it. Now I have an 06 wrx with about 350awhp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom