New Photo ~ Paratheraps Zonatum Cichlid

Aquamojo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
forum.aquamojo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another photograph of a fish call Paratheraps Zonatum. I had been taking what I considered static photos to just show the fish. The latest photos are going for a more dramatic representation of the species.

Zonatum%20408b.jpg

Plus some fun with Photoshop:

Zonatum-553b7.jpg

Zonatum%20553b5.jpg

Hey, more lovely fish photos.
I don't go for the PS effects that much, though I admire everyone who knows PS well enough to bring these about .... but I clearly prefer the first over the playful second and third.
I only once tried to capture fish through glass and since they were constantly on the move, I could not focus! I wonder how you do this!?!?!?

Hey, more lovely fish photos.
I don't go for the PS effects that much, though I admire everyone who knows PS well enough to bring these about .... but I clearly prefer the first over the playful second and third.
I only once tried to capture fish through glass and since they were constantly on the move, I could not focus! I wonder how you do this!?!?!?

Short answer is that I use spot focus...and shoot dozens of photos to get one or two. All of the pictures I have posted here have a single source light (Nikon SB-800 flash) on a sync cord. The flas is either placed on the top of the tank pointed down, or on a monopod that is handheld for positioning.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

Mo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back