What's new

New Pics Up for C&C!

Thru_These_Eyes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2007
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The city I live near always seemed boring until today....

1.
AlleyMarty.jpg

2.
brittbrick.jpg

3.
coloredbuildingsbw.jpg

4.
grafitionblackbrick.jpg

5.
rrtrackscolor.jpg


Also tried some HDR shots today...it's actually really fun to play around with, but when the final product is complete...I somehow feel like I can take less credit for the photograph...weird?
 
Great shots! I really like 3 the best of the bunch. 4 could look pretty good isolated or with a border perhaps. The red on the wall of 2 looks great against the white as well. Are you using any post processing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom