I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Client picked out the classic Winnie the Pooh material, and the brown/white backing. The wife picked the rest.
front is vintage Pooh flannel with misc. flannel pieces for the borders and binding.
Batting is 100% natural cotton. Back is Blizzard Fleece. quilt is a slightly oversized "crib size" at 36"x58".
blocks are stipple quilted, although she may go back and do some stippling along the borders before its delivered.

View attachment 65095
View attachment 65096
View attachment 65097

Really nice. Love the quilts. Have been blessed with many, from previous generations. Appalachian hobbies here. Ed

Last edited:
You wife does really nice work :thumbup:

I have one upstairs that was sewn by my great grandmother back in the very early 1900's. It's in very nice condition but nothing fancy or pretty. It was made to be used as quilts were back then. I'll soon be passing that down to my oldest daughter. Then she'll have a quilt from her Great, Great Grandmother, then eventually on to my now 16 year old granddaughter.

thanks! She also gives really good....quilting advice.

You have me in stitches over here!

Oh that works on a medical level too!

thanks! She also gives really good....quilting advice.

You have me in stitches over here!

Oh that works on a medical level too!

she took a hiatus for a bit, but now shes getting back into the swing of things.
picked up a few of these in various sizes for a little double penetration action.
nothing like a good double "stitch in the ditch" (well, this would actually be outside the ditch, but you quilters will know what i mean)

View attachment 65101

Most reactions

New Topics

Back