What's new

new shots

Jonathan Schertzer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
1.
4264427977_5575f67704.jpg



2.
4265160266_9bec10a7de.jpg

Self portrait

3.
4265262230_6cbb4c40e5.jpg
 
1. For me I would have loved to have seen more of the tree in the sot, but other than that very good.

2. A very good black and white, I love the background and th emist you can see in the distance.

3.Seen many of these kinds of shots of late, but I am always impressed within the different car light effect - Well done!

Just my views on some of the shots.
 
I love this first one. The backround is just beautiful.
 
Very nice photos. I like the self portrait and the way my eyes move through it yet come back to the subject. I also like that you are looking at the island (or at least it seems that way.) What is your setup? (Camera, lens...)
 
Very nice photos. I like the self portrait and the way my eyes move through it yet come back to the subject. I also like that you are looking at the island (or at least it seems that way.) What is your setup? (Camera, lens...)


Nikon D200

and for the first two i shot with a 50 1.8
and the third i shot with a 18-70mm 3.5-5.6
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom