What's new

New Yellow Camaro

Photo Phan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Fairbanks AK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2010camero.jpg


The New 2010 Camaro from a car show last June.
 
What kind of camera did you use to take this image?
 
Wow that car's ugly do they sell many
 
Wow that car's ugly do they sell many

^That's how everyone in the UK feels about American cars, don't take it personally OP.

The background car takes away from your shot a bit. I'd also bump up the contrast. I'd try to get more interesting angles, maybe a really low angle, hopefully get some good sky in the picture - something to make it look more interesting.
 
nice shot, but the background is distracting.
 
Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).
 
Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).
I believe this was shot with film and the negative was scanned (at WalMart?).
 
Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).
I believe this was shot with film and the negative was scanned (at WalMart?).

yes it was done at walmart haha. Anyway. yeah it was from a car show last year so i had no control over the background.
 
Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).
I believe this was shot with film and the negative was scanned (at WalMart?).

yes it was done at walmart haha. Anyway. yeah it was from a car show last year so i had no control over the background.

You have more control that you know. Move the left or right a few paces and you would see. You also could play with DOF via your F-stop/focusing distance.
 
It looks pretty soft and the WB looks sort of off, the yellow would look better with an orange-y twist. It looks pale.
 
Wow that car's ugly do they sell many

^That's how everyone in the UK feels about American cars, don't take it personally OP.

The background car takes away from your shot a bit. I'd also bump up the contrast. I'd try to get more interesting angles, maybe a really low angle, hopefully get some good sky in the picture - something to make it look more interesting.

This.

I think the background car should be taken away too.

I do like the angle.
 
Here's my photochop... bored..

camaro2.jpg


Edit: Some additional masking and tweaking. Tried to make the car pop a bit more and tone down the reflections.

camaro3.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice edit. a little too orange though. the cars real color is not that orange. Also I couldn't change the focal length any more from where I was taking the picture. If you saw the car show you would understand but there wasn't much to work with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom