What's new

New York (crits maybe?)

beanphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dsc0011lv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0004fe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0024vaf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0048qw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0061m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
i like the last 2 ones the most. the rest are pretty good too. the last one really uses the light pretty well and the 2nd to last, even though dull in color, is interesting in a way i cant seem to describe.
 
I like #2 and the last 2. The lens flare in the second one is really nice IMO.
 
For a spit second, I thought I saw a centaur in the last one :P

4 is cool in an eerie sort of way - the way the cows (which look totally identical) both look at the viewer...it's like they're plotting my demise.
 
Not what I was expecting from the title New York (being one to assume the city) but these are really nice. The have an interesting feel to them through the colour tones. A couple look a bit soft but it suits the images,

I go 2 and 4 as equal first. Then 5, followed by 3 and leave 1 out. It's still a nice shot but doesnt seem to completely fit with the rest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom