What's new

New York Skaters

The Phototron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
948
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
1376144590_caeb09eccf.jpg


2.
1376145292_1a54dcb779.jpg


3.
1375242599_f23308f97f.jpg


4.
1375241841_1b29d0dd03.jpg


5.

1375243229_fdcfbd0650.jpg


One more to make it plural. :/
1375241239_eb21eab90e.jpg
 
ahah I was gonna say..."skaters"?
But then you tossed in the other dude.

Cool pics, man...I love skate pictures.
 
Nice shots. Was that a sequence or were those different tricks added together?
 
not to offend anyone or anything, but doesn't the first guy look like a new aged jesus? haha. Anyways nice pictures i enjoyed them
 
Thanks for the cool snapshots of life in New York! Particularly like #5 with the skate board upside down!

Nice series and thanks for sharing!
 
Nice shots. Was that a sequence or were those different tricks added together?
Thanks 93rdcurrent, those are different tricks, or else he would be manipulating physics. :D

not to offend anyone or anything, but doesn't the first guy look like a new aged jesus? haha. Anyways nice pictures i enjoyed them
Yes, EXACTLY what I thought lol.

Thanks for the cool snapshots of life in New York! Particularly like #5 with the skate board upside down!

Nice series and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the comment, AbelR74. Yeah those are cool tricks all right, and they're hard as hell to learn, I started skating myself, but I am nowhere near to doing that!

Great captures!
Thanks!

All of them are heavily cropped, because my lens doesn't have enough focal length to frame the skaters tightly, and I didn't want to run along as they skate, which will made me look stupid, very stupid. :>
 
Thanks!

All of them are heavily cropped, because my lens doesn't have enough focal length to frame the skaters tightly, and I didn't want to run along as they skate, which will made me look stupid, very stupid. :>


Those are nice shots, some look a bit oversharpened but that might be something to do with the deep crop after sharpening.
Unfortunately, sometimes you need to be prepared to look stupid to get the shots you want.
It can get frustrating, I have my own issues with that self-conscious thing getting in the way...:confused:

I like the last one best, with Jesus looking on, adds a little extra to a stop action.
 
Those are nice shots, some look a bit oversharpened but that might be something to do with the deep crop after sharpening.
Unfortunately, sometimes you need to be prepared to look stupid to get the shots you want.
It can get frustrating, I have my own issues with that self-conscious thing getting in the way...:confused:

I like the last one best, with Jesus looking on, adds a little extra to a stop action.
Actually I realized that some of them are oversharpened (number 3 especially), just too lazy to change it. :>

As for self-consciousness getting in the way, to an extent it's limiting. But then you don't want to get all snotty and not care about what other people think (and what you would think if you had been the observer). Unless I know them well, I refuse to present myself as an idiot! And first impression goes a long way.

Also, they probably would get annoyed.

Anyway I appreciate the input.
 
Great series. The figures in the back are a bit distracting IMO, but they're quite easy to clone out in most of them. I like these a lot though.

Cheers, Jeroen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom