What's new

Newbie found the forum film section

wobe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
2,504
Reaction score
3,911
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys, Just signed up to the forum today and looks like I found the film section :encouragement:

Long story short had a OM-40 back in the day and traveled around the world a lot with it, took some awesome photos and loved it (even if it was the least respected OM model!) Eventually settled and then digital came along which just eroded my interest in photography. I just did not find much fun wading through complex and countless fiddly on screen camera menus and then slowly killing my health sitting for hours at my computer all day in front of Lightroom/Photoshop twiddling - (I'm a techie so the last thing I want to do in my free time is stare at a screen some more - whether its on a camera or a computer!)

Anyway started researching the 'film revival' and whether its true or not it piqued my interest and having verified that I have a local print developers nabbed this fully manual bad boy in amazing condition and really looking forward to getting back in it, will post some shots here......if they turn out OK.
 

Attachments

  • M1 Cropped 2.webp
    M1 Cropped 2.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 113
  • lenscropped.webp
    lenscropped.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 100

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom