Newbie here & have some questions uploading to facebook...

jaw002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I have a Casio Exilim. I love to take pictures of bugs & insects mostly but I will take picture of other things if it catches my eye. Anyway, I recently was playing around with adding some words on my pics and uploading them to fb. They looked really good and clear when I was done. I used Photo Suite 2000. I shrunk the pics to 1824 x 1368 and they still looked blurry on fb, I used their high quality to upload them. Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks, Jen

With a resolution that high and your standard of quality, it's probably better to post a link to another website that has higher resolution. There's lots of sites out there and I can't recommend one that I know it's better because I'm that not great at telling the difference. But my photography friends use Flickr (which allows more choices in resolution) and 500px.

Last edited:
FB sucks and ruins the IQ of uploads. I think you can publish directly to FB with LR4 and maybe that will help the IQ.

Thanks, I did try using Flickr and then from Flickr shared one on my timeline and the letters still came out a little blurry. What is LR4?

Most reactions

Back