Newbie Hike

nabero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm completly new to this forum (forums in general actually) so i apologize in advance if the photo sizes aren't right :p These are some photos i took on a hike this past weekend...I'd love to read what anyone has to say!

dscf5269editsf3.jpg

dscf5250vb3.jpg

dscf5246sp2.jpg

dscf5245bi6.jpg

cheers!

looks like a great hike, i really like your composition on #4, and #2 looks like something out of a horror movie... kinda creeps me out. what is that?

Welcome to the forum. The photos are a good size and they look pretty good to me. I look forward to seeing more.

Welcome to the forum! :)

These are all very nice shots. I like the second and third the best. Keep up the good work.
:thumbsup:

welcome to the forum
love #1 and #4

perylousdemon is right, it's a sweetgum seed pod. it does look a little alien here though :)

thanks for your responses and welcomes!

The crispness and colours leaf in Photo 1 and composition in Photo 4 are really nice. I like those two very much.

And I thought that the "alien" in Photo 2 must be a tree fruit of sorts but didn't know what it was (we don't have those in Germany), so thanks for telling us :D.

i really like number two... interesting structure and it looks rather 3D.

Hiking and photography are a wonderful combination :)

Nice photos, 2 is very cool and alien, your shot brought out its characteristics well.

Nice pictures, #3 reminds me of being a kid looking up at the trees in the woods behind our house and trying to figure out a way to the top!

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

sometimes there's nothing better than getting lost with your camera (and in my case...an extra set of batteries :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back