Newbie sayin hi with some pics from 1963 Argus C3.

OLDSKEWL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aloha gang! I just recently got into photography as a way to tap back into my neglected artistic side.
the interest was kick started by a 70s era Konica T3 I found at a garage sale for 5 bucks. While the Konica is a great camera, i was looking for something with a little more vintage mojo. So on my birthday last week i found an old Argus Matchmatic that was born the same year as me... perfect birthday present to myself!
I got her all cleaned up, adjusted, and after loading some Kodak Gold 100 I took my funky new friend for a walk down by the railroad tracks.
I think she likes me, and I like her too.
ArgusC3firstroll007.jpg
ArgusC3firstroll006.jpg

ArgusC3firstroll004.jpg

ArgusC3firstroll003.jpg

ArgusC3firstroll008.jpg

Good images, indeed....I f you leave some space between two pastings, images can be seen separately
Wishing you and your 'friend' all the best

Good images, indeed....I f you leave some space between two pastings, images can be seen separately
Wishing you and your 'friend' all the best
Thanks for the warm welcome, the kind words, and the good advice. I will leave a space next time.

I cant wait to get a wide angle lens for this baby.

Put another roll through the Argus and here is a few of my favs...
ArgusC3secondroll008.jpg

ArgusC3secondroll012-1.jpg

CNV00038.jpg

Cool! I love the mushroom shot. I've got a few of the beloved C3 "brick" in my collection as well. Nice to see someone putting one to good use again.

O, that border less horizon in the first image of the new set took my heart....

Second one it too busy.....

The third brought a nostalgic feeling... i felt i was in the backyard of my house in the morning

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back