AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great! Another forum to check out every day :? Thanks to Scott at WRG.

I have been cruising the site for about an hour and had to join. Pretty cool stuff and entertaining. I work in Minilab Support and for weekend fun I'm an Aviation Photo Journalist. Check out my site for more details.

Here are a few of my non aviation photos.

bw01.jpg

poer13.jpg

infrared01.jpg

time13.jpg

Now, back to checking out all the grest pics.

Eric

Really like the first one and the last one is very unique. The colors look a bit dull in the 2nd one. I think it would be stronger with a bump in saturation.

Welcome to the froum :D

Hey, Voodoocat

D-70 cool 8) I got mine about 2 months ago. The second shot could be bumped up a bit. I took that with a Digital Rebel when I was first getting into digital pics. Sure glad I waited for the D-70.

London_2_27June04_039_copy.jpg

Eric

sweet images. i very much like the last one. if it wasnt for the curvyish look of the buildings, i would hate it ;) too bad there could be stars. that would be sweet.

for the one with the door (which is very nice at first glance but i'm sorry, it got old the third time i loked at it) how did you get that creepy almost curreal effect? IR film? a darkroom technique? what do you use (camera/film)?

Welcome to the forum! I like your first one with the nice gradients and shadows. I also like your last one with interesting angle of the buildings. I agree with photong the curvy distortion of the lense makes for a nice effect.

Glad to see somebody else around who photographs aeroplanes. I should be able to pick up loads of tips now :wink:

I'm seriously thinking of getting myself a D70 too. Is it pretty good for aircraft shots? I'm thinking mainly of flying shots (taken from the ground)

I'm only using an Olympus C750 at the moment and the shutter lag is awful for air shots.

Hey guys & gals,

The first image and the gate are HIE Infrared film processed at home but printed and scanned on a Fuji Frontier machine where I work. The buildings are downtown Toronto shot with a Nikkor 16mm fisheye, I have a day shot to match it. I love Infrared and despite all I have heard about it have found it veryu easy to use. I have even got good results withthe fisheye and no red filter.

I currently use a F-90, D70 and three F-60s with Nikkor lens ranging from 16mm to 300mm.

Cheers,

Eric

Back to work!

hey there.
The all look great...

The only problem i felt was with the last one... I felt like the buildings were all gonna fall onto me and squash me... (Good effect though)...

Good set there..

Welcome!

I love the last pic!

I love the last pic too.........we're all talking about the F14 right?.....:wink: :lol:

The pic with the buildings is pretty cool too though :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back