Newspaper Page

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I hit the paper. They gave me full colour. I feel honoured. Well this is a copy, that was originally a newspaper sized broadsheet, reduced to a colour copy at 8.5 x 11 and scanned so I could post it. Not to show quality, just the fact that I was able to be in the paper. it looke good in the paper, so much so Erics wife wanted me to autograph it. :lmao:

Paper.jpg

Way to go, Peter! Congratulations.
A full page spread none the less, nice.
--A

Way to go :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent work Peter. The photos looked great in the newspaper. Now that you got a taste of it there will be no stopping you.

Eric

Congratulations, the article is out! :D
And you are a PETER. Good to know. Now I know how to talk to you better! Feels good.
And your photos have all always been worthwhile going to be published in the paper! There has never been any doubt on my side here!
What with your "deal" with wildlife... if only you knew what my wildlife photography looks like (to be performed without "the Deal"...)

Very impressive spread there! Congratulations!

Congrats!!!!!

I have been lucky enough to have a couple of my shots used in the sports section of a local on-line news site. A couple of 300x200 pixel shots pale in comparison to a full colour newspaper spread. :hail:

Way to go Peter.

To all those people with so many kind words. Thanks everyone. I was very honoured. Thank God I dont get paid, it would take the fun out of it for me.

Canoncan said:
Thank God I dont get paid, it would take the fun out of it for me.

I don't know, getting paid has increased the fun for me Not really, I have always shot for myself first and any payment is icing on the cake but the biggest pleasure is seeing the reactions to my images.

Next step will be a segment in a Nature magazine.

Eric

Thank God I dont get paid, it would take the fun out of it for me.

No wonder it's so hard to get a decent freelance job nowadays. :p
They look great.

Most reactions

Back