Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4698396953_ec7cd5f893_b.jpg

4699031078_6043401325_b.jpg

4699030932_fab32a51d3_b.jpg

Love #3.

#2's gotta be heavily photoshopped, cloned, something..

Did you photoshop #3 or are these legitimate reflections?

#1's pretty cool, I'm thinking it needs to be seen in full resolution to be appreciated though.

These are cool, no barrel distortion going on here

Are these real BJ? They all look like they're scenes with very carefully PS'd frames over them. Very cool.

Very nice set.

When you feel ready to show, come on over to Europe. To my amazement, some photographers here are getting very good prices for their work, in line with painters.

These are all beautiful, striking images. The 3 work together well too. #1 sets the scene and plays with color well. #2 seems to tell a story and presents dynamic movement. #3 has a beautiful contrast of straight and curved lines.

Love #3.

#2's gotta be heavily photoshopped, cloned, something..

Did you photoshop #3 or are these legitimate reflections?

#1's pretty cool, I'm thinking it needs to be seen in full resolution to be appreciated though.

I didn't do much to these, really.
Crop, perspective and distortion correction...and the usual workflow.
I was gonna work on the bright red spot in the bottom left of #1, but I said, "bah" just leave it. I want to print #1 poster size. I also think it will work better BIG!

Are these real BJ? They all look like they're scenes with very carefully PS'd frames over them. Very cool.

All are real. No foolin'!
There's quite a bit of this in my photostream. I love window reflections.

Very nice set.

When you feel ready to show, come on over to Europe. To my amazement, some photographers here are getting very good prices for their work, in line with painters.

Huh? What?
I need a larger body of work. More better work. I ain't ready yet.

I like the first two. #3 is okay but seems to give away too much. I have no idea what #1 or #2 are but that's part of what I like about them, the mystery.

#1 and #2 are both buildings. One is an entire building, one is a section.

Glad these were enjoyed!

#3 is outstanding!

These are complete rubbish!, sorry, just wanted to be different from everyone:lol: They are actually pretty awesome just as everyone said. I like the clean lines of #2, but #3 is the coolest I think.

I love LOVE the lines in these! And the church one is absolutely breathtaking! I also, for some reason, really love the little "55" on the top right of number one.. it adds another dimension of character IMO.

I love the 55 building. It is it's address, and it's name. 55 Public Square. I like how the building has it's own frame. (if that makes sense)

The church is not a church at all. It's the kinda the city center/train station/shopping/office building. I need to spend more time there, beautiful architecture and tons of details...

The Terminal Tower is a landmark skyscraper located on Public Square in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. It was built during the skyscraper boom of the 1920s and 1930s, and was the second-tallest building in the world when it was completed.[1] The Terminal Tower stood as the tallest building in North America outside of New York City from its completion in 1930 until 1964.

Bitter Jeweler is "straight" for sure.

Most reactions

Back