SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Nov 1, 2008 #1 Literally the only govt building for like 50 miles I HAD to at least shoot it.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2008 #2 Nr 1 is amazing. The composition, the colors, the mood ... everything is perfect.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 2, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Have I ever mentioned how much I like your night photography? And hey, that new avatar of yours is VERY fitting your name - well, your screen-name, that is!!
Have I ever mentioned how much I like your night photography? And hey, that new avatar of yours is VERY fitting your name - well, your screen-name, that is!!
Artograph No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 0 Location I am Canadian, eh. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2008 #4 Nice!! I really them both! :O)
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Nov 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks ! Lol LaFoto , Thanks , I wanted to find something more picturesque for it.