What's new

Night in Stockholm

lodbroke

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5c37123de3d2d127e2db46d921c8a1a0.jpg
 
Thanks Frequency. I´m glad you liked it.
Here is one more of my nightshots...:
49b01b7d98711cff36a5cf2bf4b7f57a.jpg
 
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, lodbroke. Your night photos from Stockholm make me think back to my one and only stay there and the photos I took when there.
If you're interested, you can find them
here and here .
Dusk photos are here and Salem Al Fakir live on stage is here .
 
Thanks LaFoto for your interest. Your pictures look very good.
I also have that sigma lens that you have. I must say that it is a fairly good average lens for its price.

Here is one more of my nightphotos from Stockholm:


a642226ddccfff598a82666948171c95.jpg
 
Thanks Frequency. I´m glad you liked it.
Here is one more of my nightshots...:
49b01b7d98711cff36a5cf2bf4b7f57a.jpg

This image is also fine; to bring more balance to image, some space need be left on top, but for that you will have to zoom out little; otherwise reflections would be cut.

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom