What's new

"night man" :)

Varricchio

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
london ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
View attachment 45689

$nightphoto.webp
 
In the first image, the bokeh (or out of focus rendering) looks really bad. It's hard edged, and an odd shape.

Also, why is there a jeep in both photos? You should pay closer attention to the background, because the jeep is very "heavy" in the frame. It doesn't seem to contribute to the subject, so it would make more sense and make for a better photo to not have it parked there at all.
 
The backgrounds definitely look faked to me. Looks like you selected them as best you could and applied some sort of 'bokeh/blur' effect.

I read the jeep as part of the scene, I dunno why it's following the dude, but it looks like it is.

The gas mask is a bit trite. For some reason people cannot stop putting gas masks on models.

Do I like 'em? Well, they're heavily stylized. It's not a style I love, but I think it's consistent-ish. The background effect is too evenly applied, same for near as for far, which makes it look a bit comic-booky, but maybe that's part of the style, I dunno. Regardless, I feel like the edge between the dude and the background needs to be feathered a little better so he doesn't look quite so pasted-in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom