ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 8, 2013 #1
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #2 Nice one, I really like the mist in the right side of the sky.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, but that's actually exhaust form the departing boat..does make for a bit of eerieness, doesn't ti?
Thanks, but that's actually exhaust form the departing boat..does make for a bit of eerieness, doesn't ti?
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #4 I like the ghost like boat, very nice image. Nice sky too. Is it done in photoshop? or due to the movement of the water?
I like the ghost like boat, very nice image. Nice sky too. Is it done in photoshop? or due to the movement of the water?
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 #5 I guess, I have my answer right here, did not see your post before writing!
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Movement of the boat. It was heading out to sea.