What's new

Night scene at library

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_MG_2940.webp$_MG_2944.webp$_MG_2959.webp

Feedback?
 
I like the 3rd one, the dark sky looks better than the lighter one. The first one is too dark so Im not a fan at all but the 3rd has the right amount of everything.
 
I also like the third frame, MG_2959, because of the moving tree branches at the top of the frame, the darker sky, and the more night-time look. I like the mix of street lighting, and the light from the sky. To me, #3 is the best by far.
 
I'd have to agree with the previous comments and say that I like 3 the best. Number one is too dark, unless your looking to get something very dark for a certain purpose. Number 2 is too light, i don't get the feel on night looking at it. It looks more like late afternoon. but number 3 is right in the middle and looks the best for a night time feel with still keeping detail.
 
Yeah, #3, but with a bit less foreground.
 
Yep #3 for me to. I agree with Ken on less foreground and bring the subject closer to the eye. You did good with the exposure not blown out by street lights.
 
#3 has more saturation and is less flat than the second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom