Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #1 let me know what you think mooncloud by Brandman1980, on Flickr
vipgraphx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 2,415 Reaction score 440 Location Some Where In the Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #2 I this an HDR? I really like it its super cool. This would be cool to make a canvas wrap. It look almost fake (but in a good way) thats why I ask if its an HDR...
I this an HDR? I really like it its super cool. This would be cool to make a canvas wrap. It look almost fake (but in a good way) thats why I ask if its an HDR...
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 its two different exposures combined in photoshop
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 it has some striations does anybody know how to get rid of that
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 version 2 mooncloud2 by Brandman1980, on Flickr
vipgraphx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 1, 2011 Messages 2,415 Reaction score 440 Location Some Where In the Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #6 I like the first one better..... I thought maybe you put a texture on there that caused those lines. Funny it looks good... Not sure how to get rid of them myself, sorry.
I like the first one better..... I thought maybe you put a texture on there that caused those lines. Funny it looks good... Not sure how to get rid of them myself, sorry.
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Anybody else?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #8 I really liked this...let us wait for some one to come to help
Brandman TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2012 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Location Columbia, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Frequency which one do you think works best the first one or version 2
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #10 Definitely i go for #2, with boosted up contrast
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #11 I vote with Frequency. Ver 2 is just outstanding. The variations in the tones of the clouds is just spectacular.
I vote with Frequency. Ver 2 is just outstanding. The variations in the tones of the clouds is just spectacular.
heavanslilangel TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 5 Location United Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #12 love this. i really do like no1. stunning.
Fleacz TPF Noob! Joined Dec 2, 2010 Messages 183 Reaction score 2 Location Galveston, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2012 #13 creative shot, usually a moon shot is just a zoomed in pic. kudos