TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
original.jpg

me likey

It is refreshing to see a very well done photo, on, dare I say, *all* levels... Good onya.

Too many folks posting photos of a guy staring at some charcoal he is trying to light with random people mulling around etc, or a totally blurry dude carrying a bag, or some misc landscape that would look OK except for the dude clicked on the SHARPEN button in photoshop 4 times too many etc..........

I would really love it if you took the next step and wrote down what your rig was for the shoot, exposure info, etc etc. Was it pitch black middle of the night or etc.. So that we can all learn from it.

Thanks for sharing, suggest you approach the boat owner to sell it for their website or brochure..... Or at least to make postcards they can sell onboard to their patrons. Really, it is that good.

THANK YOU

Really well done on the exposure. It appears to be ever so slightly rotated clockwise, if only by 1 or 2 degrees. Then again, my eyes could be deceiving me.

Crisp. I like the absense of people mulling about.

I was half-way expecting to see a mosquito sititng on a hand rail.

Beautiful shot... which ship is this?

Also, was it dinner time or something... how come there's nobody about? :)

thanks
It was the Royal Carribean's Grandeur of the Seas. This shot was actually taken very early AM.

I don't see anyway this shot could be improved. Perfect exposure, perfect composition, great color, love the way the light reflects off of objects. Professional work right there!

Really well done on the exposure. It appears to be ever so slightly rotated clockwise, if only by 1 or 2 degrees. Then again, my eyes could be deceiving me.

there are several more lounge chairs front/left than the right so it appears heavy weighted on the left.... It is interesting to see that center curly structure thing [neuvo xmas tree??] sits just off center/right, and the line above from the top of the cabin to the bow presumably sits just off center left. Makes me look, pause, wonder..... how?

Looking at your TCImages gallery via the link below your note, I like everything I see. Bravo.

WOW! Great shot!

there are several more lounge chairs front/left than the right so it appears heavy weighted on the left.... It is interesting to see that center curly structure thing [neuvo xmas tree??] sits just off center/right, and the line above from the top of the cabin to the bow presumably sits just off center left. Makes me look, pause, wonder..... how?

Looking at your TCImages gallery via the link below your note, I like everything I see. Bravo.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Make -Canon
Model Canon -EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Lens - Canon 24-70
Flash Used -No
Focal Length -24 mm
Exposure Time -0.80 sec
Aperture -f/2.8
ISO Equivalent -100

I took it by holding the camera to the rail. Didn't have a tripod. It is ever so slightly crooked. I usually use my browser to help me determine straightness. If you scroll up to the top frame within the browser window and compare elements in the image, you can tell. I missed it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back