Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 #1 #1 #2
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 #2 WHOA that first shot is something else! Just what is the orange stuff? Is it clouds? If its the aurora borealis I'm moving to Ireland
WHOA that first shot is something else! Just what is the orange stuff? Is it clouds? If its the aurora borealis I'm moving to Ireland
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Clouds, used a 80-200mm Nikon F2.8 lens exposed for about 8 seconds.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Mar 23, 2008 #4 wow love the first, very cool feeling
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 #5 The first is beautiful with those clouds. Dani.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks, I think if the clouds had a green tints I could have said it was the Northern Lights! LOL
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Just out of curiousity, I tinted it, looks mental!
P pristinephoto TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 23, 2008 #8 I love the first one, great shot!