cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #1
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #2 nice shot...haha...are they twins?
N notoriouslightning TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2008 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Austin TX Jun 18, 2008 #3 I really like this picture. Thanks for sharing
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #4 they don't look to happy...i normally don't like shots like this, but i like this one.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jun 20, 2008 #5 Is that Homer Simpson at his night job!!! Lol Of course I had to comment since this is a night shot. Interesting catch, good job going for it. I know its not easy to walk up and snap something like that at strangers at night..
Is that Homer Simpson at his night job!!! Lol Of course I had to comment since this is a night shot. Interesting catch, good job going for it. I know its not easy to walk up and snap something like that at strangers at night..