What's new

Night Witchery

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
813154.jpg
 
Yippieh: Another emayd-photo is being shown! Yay :cheer: ... another real TREAT, as always. ALWAYS!!!

I was thinking of you the other day, Eduard, did you notice (somehow, in the air?)??? I was once more invited to take some rehearsal pics in that ballet school for who I photographed their rehearsals and performance last year, remember?
But the light situation in their room is so very, very poor, I just cannot create anything like you do with the on-stage performances you photograph...
 
I am now preparing my summer photo and sail schools. It going to be this summer in Sweden.
About two weeks sailing on two Ducky19( http://www.ducky.com.ua/ducky19_eng.htm ) catamarans in island area about 200 km south of Stockholm. Yesterday I’ve changed all seals in my desalinator – Survivor 35(http://www.katadyn.ch/marken-produkte/katadyn/katadyn-entsalzer/survivor-35.html ).
We also will have a solar panel R15-1200 ( http://www.powerfilmsolar.com/products/consumer_ready/rollables/index.htm ) for charge all our electronic devices.
Garmin GPS MAP 76 CSX (http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76csx ) .
I still have some free places in my team.
 
I still have some free places in my team.

Hey!
I should tell my husband.
He is in the process of doing his "SKS-Schein" right now .... but I think his exams are in June...
 
Hey!
I should tell my husband.
He is in the process of doing his "SKS-Schein" right now .... but I think his exams are in June...

End this summer is a preparation for year 2008 sailing in British Columbia. I am going to take a pictures from orcas an wales.
 
Wow. I should put the two of you in touch, eh?
At this very moment he is sitting over his cards doing more "navigation" practise for all the test assignments he will get.
But 2008 for me is the big TPF meet-up in the first place ... and anything after that is ............ far in the future. You must come up for that meet-up, you know that, don't you?
 
very nice !! the feeling of motion is perfect here !!!

was this lens zoom? I like it..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom