J joemc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 296 Reaction score 8 Location Ft Lauderdale Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #1 I picked up this lens this weekend used for $600.00..I had my reservations about it... But wow was I wrong....It sells new for around $1400.00 (B&H price)...It is a bargain at that price.... great color, bokeh and sharpness. Here are a few I took today. Cheers, joe Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
I picked up this lens this weekend used for $600.00..I had my reservations about it... But wow was I wrong....It sells new for around $1400.00 (B&H price)...It is a bargain at that price.... great color, bokeh and sharpness. Here are a few I took today. Cheers, joe
Pugs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,155 Reaction score 1 Location Milwaukee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #2 Beautiful and a helluva bargain!
MrRamonG TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 378 Reaction score 2 Location Anaheim California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #3 Great shots! How far were you? Did you crop out a lot to get a more zoomed in image?
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2009 #4 I paid near a grand for mine (new) before the price hike... awesome lens IMO.
B Bad Andy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2009 Messages 186 Reaction score 1 Location San Pedro, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2009 #5 Wow, I have been looking at this lens for a while. Everyone really seams to like it. I should start saving.
Wow, I have been looking at this lens for a while. Everyone really seams to like it. I should start saving.
J joemc TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 296 Reaction score 8 Location Ft Lauderdale Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 16, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comments.... These are not really cropped at all. It appears to be a fantastic lens for the money! Cheers, Joe
Thanks for the comments.... These are not really cropped at all. It appears to be a fantastic lens for the money! Cheers, Joe