What's new

Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye

weems

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased this lens and have not used it as much as I thought I would, its a great lens and someone will really enjoy it. All glass is clear of defects and comes with front and rear lens caps.

I have plenty of ebay feedback and feedback on multiple other sites, PM me if you would like references.

I would like to get $550 plus shipping.


fisheye by jw04652, on Flickr


fisheye2 by jw04652, on Flickr


fisheye3 by jw04652, on Flickr
 
I will trade for other lenses.
 
As long as they're from walmart we have a deal!
 
As long as they're from walmart we have a deal!

Sorry. I got them from my optometrist. I needed OSHA-approved safety glasses.

DSC_7816.jpg


But I say, the 10.5 makes some fine images.

PedBriidge03small.jpg


PedBridge02small.jpg


Pagoda1small.jpg


HeartPond1small.jpg
 
thats a great lens, i paid 700 last year from adorama
 
Any particular lens you're looking for?
 
Thanks guys!

Nothing really in particular, would love to do a 50mm plus cash, but not dead set on that. I recently bought a Tamron 12-24 so this one rarely gets used.

Here is my ebay feedback page for anyone interested.

eBay My World - jrweems07

And some more feedback from a mustang website I am a member on.

SVTPerformance

I have multiple other references if anybody needs more.
 
I would also trade for a tripod + cash.
 
You'd have to pull my 50 from my cold dead hands. ;)
I've got a 70-300 VR that I was thinking about selling but I'm not dead set on it yet. Any interest?
 
Ok my hand has been forced, I'll throw in my Kodak tripod (with Nylon case) and the lens.
 
Ahh I would love this. Too bad I didn't buy 500 dollars worth of books This Semester
 
Ahh I would love this. Too bad I didn't buy 500 dollars worth of books This Semester


That's what financial aid is for! You know you can afford this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom