What's new

Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye

weems

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased this lens and have not used it as much as I thought I would, its a great lens and someone will really enjoy it. All glass is clear of defects and comes with front and rear lens caps.

I have plenty of ebay feedback and feedback on multiple other sites, PM me if you would like references.

Price is 400 plus shipping FIRM.


fisheye by jw04652, on Flickr


fisheye2 by jw04652, on Flickr


fisheye3 by jw04652, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom