fullyflaredd
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2010
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Old school Nikon 105mm 2.5 AI lens.
Anyone into photography is probably familiar with this lens. Very sharp lens.
I'm going the FI route on my car and need to raise money so I have to sell everything that sits around and doesn't get used too often (even though it hurts me to sell this lens)
Comes with the metal hood and all lens caps.
Asking $160 shipped obo. PM me or call/text 818 817 1680.
Pics of the lens (lens is in good condition, excuse the ****ty photos, was in a hurry)
Shot taken with this lens:
Anyone into photography is probably familiar with this lens. Very sharp lens.
I'm going the FI route on my car and need to raise money so I have to sell everything that sits around and doesn't get used too often (even though it hurts me to sell this lens)
Comes with the metal hood and all lens caps.
Asking $160 shipped obo. PM me or call/text 818 817 1680.
Pics of the lens (lens is in good condition, excuse the ****ty photos, was in a hurry)
Shot taken with this lens: