Nikon 105mm f/2.8G VR - No Longer For Sale

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided that I'm going to keep the lens after all. Sorry.

Well after much thought this weekend, I decided to sell my macro lens. I didn't use this lens as much as I thought I was. Looking to sell it and get a Sony RX100 M3.

I probably took less than 500 photos with this lens since when I bought it in March of 2015 from B&H brand new.

Its a fantastic lens, great optics and very sharp.

USA Lens. Comes with the original gold Nikon box, with documentation and the case that no one uses. Its less than a year old and looks practically brand new. It mostly sat in my camera bag haha.

Asking $650 with free shipping. I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, just let me know before hand. Transaction must be done through PayPal with confirmed address.

Erwin-160222-1448.jpg

Erwin-160222-1449.jpg

Erwin-160222-1450.jpg

Erwin-160222-1452.jpg

Erwin-160222-1454.jpg

Last edited:
Oh don't do it (bump)

Oh don't do it (bump)

Why not? I don't use it that much, I'd get more use out a compact camera that I can bring with me a lot more places.

I just like good primes, I mainly commented for the bump

I just like good primes, I mainly commented for the bump

I agree, I like primes too. I know a lot say the 105 2.8G is more than just a macro lens..I don't really agree with it. The swirling bokeh effect is rather distracting in portraits, in my opinion of course. If I can get what I want out of it, I can get the Sony RX100 M3 and put the rest toward the 20mm 2.8D :D

I mean, I'm not letting it go for cheap either. I have it listed on ebay for $75 more. If it sells, great..if not..well I guess I'll hang onto it for now. We'll see.

Can you post some photos that you took with this lens?

Im in the market for this lens, but was going to wait until Nikons lens only rebate in March to see what the price is.

Do you have any insects?

This is all I have for insect shots taken with this lens.

Erwin-150504-3500.jpg Erwin-150610-4347.jpg Erwin-150717-5148.jpg Erwin-150728-5289.jpg

@Parker219 I doubt you'll regret this purchase. I bought this lens in December and love the results!
This sounds like a good deal to me. @nerwin Good luck with the sale!

@Parker219 I doubt you'll regret this purchase. I bought this lens in December and love the results!
This sounds like a good deal to me. @nerwin Good luck with the sale!

It absolutely is an awesome lens. Took a lot of thought to list it for sale..wasn't easy! Haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back