What's new

Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G - Like new

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is my Nikon 14-24mm. It's in like new condition. I purchased it thinking I was going to be expanding my business into real estate, but that hasn't happened. I've only had the chance to use this marvelous lens 3 times.

Everything is included as new. Box, pouch, papers, caps, etc.

This lens runs >$1900 everywhere when purchased at retail. You're getting a steal.

Price is $1650, net to me. Buyer pays true shipping cost (most likely via USPS flat rate box) and PayPal fees if applicable.

I'm happy to provide pictures to any interested parties. I'm traveling now, but wanted to list ASAP.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
does ths lenz fit a cannon 60d?
 
You'll have to get an EF to F mount adapter but it will work
 
TheFantasticG said:
You'll have to get an EF to F mount adapter but it will work

I know, I was just being facetious. :p
 
Price cut to $1625. I'm happy to provide more pictures to interested parties.
 
Bump.

A couple other 14-24mm are for sale here right now. This one is in like new condition. 10/10.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom