What's new

Nikon 14mm 2.8 prime vs 14-24

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I currently have the Nikon 14mm 2.8 prime but using it on my D300.

I know this lens is meant for FF but I am not that happy with the corner sharpness and flare of the lens.

Will this lens perform better on the D700 than it does on my D300?

Is the 14-24 that much better that it is worth upgrading the prime?

Trying to decide if its worth upgrading the body or the lens first.

Thanks in advance
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom