What's new

Nikon 14mm f/2.8 FOR SALE $1100 OBO

ImNick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD
 
Last edited:
Why do all the good deals show up when I'm broke?
round_eyes.gif
 
I know that feeling all too well. Hopefully you're not the only one that thinks this is a good deal. :wink:
 
I'm open to any offers.
 
$900 OBO
 
Only if you have good credit.
 
Sorry :/

Someone make me an offer today!!
 
I'm pretty desperate for cash so that actually sounds pretty tempting haha.
 
$250 down, $50/mo. for 13 months........... AND............... all the cat hair my vacuum cleaner pulled up today.
 
SOLD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom