What's new

Nikon 16-35mm f/4 like new for sale

TimVader

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
10
Location
Slidell, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I have this lens that I thought I would be using a lot more than I actually do. I have only used it a handful of times. I still have the box, paperwork, bag, caps, and hood for it. Asking $900 OBO. working on uploading pics now, but feel free to text me at 985-710-9786 if you would like them sooner than I can get them up
 
Hey guys. I have this lens that I thought I would be using a lot more than I actually do. I have only used it a handful of times. I still have the box, paperwork, bag, caps, and hood for it. Asking $900 OBO. working on uploading pics now, but feel free to text me at 985-710-9786 if you would like them sooner than I can get them up
image.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom