What's new

Nikon 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 kit lens (non-VR)

Brick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased this used a few years ago, so I have no idea how old it is. It has one older Nikon lens cap and one Tokina lens cap. What I do know is that the lens itself is in great condition - works perfectly, no visible scratches.

For the price, it's a great lens. Only selling because I've upgraded to a Tamron 17-50 2.8.

Looking for $55 + $5 shipping to the lower 48.

$DSC_1653.webp$DSC_1656.webp$DSC_1661.webp$DSC_1662.webp
 
Or best offer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom