JoeHemi
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2012
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Seattle, Wa
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
******************SOLD*****************
Hey Guys
Bought it brand new from Amazon December 17th, 2011. Shoots great but I just don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would. Looking for $1400 shipped or would be willing to trade straight across for a 14-24 or 17-35. Even a 70-200 if you want. (Nikkor only).
This comes with both lens caps, original box, original manual, and original carry case & strap (unused). No hood. Will be shipped to lower 48 only with signature & insurance required. Paypal or if local (Tacoma, Wa) cash. Will try here first then it'll go on eBay if no one's interested.
Hey Guys
Bought it brand new from Amazon December 17th, 2011. Shoots great but I just don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would. Looking for $1400 shipped or would be willing to trade straight across for a 14-24 or 17-35. Even a 70-200 if you want. (Nikkor only).
This comes with both lens caps, original box, original manual, and original carry case & strap (unused). No hood. Will be shipped to lower 48 only with signature & insurance required. Paypal or if local (Tacoma, Wa) cash. Will try here first then it'll go on eBay if no one's interested.
Last edited:
