What's new

Nikon 28mm 2.8D lens--Perfect Condition!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! This lens is really lightly used. In perfect condition. I'm asking 200 OBO. PM me for details!

PRICE DROPPED TO 150 SHIPPED!!!

image_zpsfd3e1608.jpeg



image-1_zps38304c77.jpeg



imagecopy_zpsad89720a.jpeg



image_1_zpsce78221a.jpeg



Jake
 
Last edited:
Feel free to send me an offer!!
 
nobody?!
 
Price dropped to 175 shipped. Any offers?

Jake
 
No one bit on sparky's 150 price tag.. I would be interested but college funds are low right now for me. GLWS
 
No one bit on sparky's 150 price tag.. I would be interested but college funds are low right now for me. GLWS

Haha that's why I'm selling! Being a college student and buying new gear is tough. Tryin to sell this beautiful lens for a 17-50 zoom. I just don't have the need for something this specialized.

Jake
 
Yeah I would love to get a 24-70 but realistically isn't in my budget till summer/fall time
 
One last try...
 
Last Try
 
......... I just don't have the need for something this specialized.

Jake


Since when is a 28mm 2.8 a 'specialized' lens? It's a focal length everyone should have in their bag.

Technically its very specialized.... It only covers one focal length.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom