What's new

Nikon 300 f 2.8 VRII $5700 FIRM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNCO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
7
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just bought a Nikon 300 f 2.8 VRII. It has a 3 year warranty on it. I bought it for racing and its not long enough. I am just going to use my 70-200 n buy a 2x. I know Ill loose a few f stops but on a bright sunny day with enough light ill be ok. Anyways before I return this, if anyone is interested let me know. I can still send this back so I am not going to loose a dime, no low ballers. 5700$ FIRM! I am not providing pics because you can get them on the nikon website. Also if you are going to spend this much you know what the lens looks like and how it functions.
 
Seriously CNCO... Seriously....

I am not providing pics because you can get them on the nikon website.

I call bull****.

You wouldn't go out a buy a lens like this and then try and sell it on. You just wouldn't. Everything you post is just random nonsense that you've made up.

The only way you are going to change my mind and make me apologise to you is if you, take a photo of the lens, with a piece of paper in the picture with your forum name and the date written on it.
 
Last edited:
why would someone buy it from you when they can get it new for the same price? lol return it
 
I just bought a Nikon 300 f 2.8 VRII. It has a 3 year warranty on it. I bought it for racing and its not long enough. I am just going to use my 70-200 n buy a 2x. I know Ill loose a few f stops but on a bright sunny day with enough light ill be ok. Anyways before I return this, if anyone is interested let me know. I can still send this back so I am not going to loose a dime, no low ballers. 5700$ FIRM! I am not providing pics because you can get them on the nikon website. Also if you are going to spend this much you know what the lens looks like and how it functions.

If you are going to sell something that's worth that much money, and not provide photos, why even post it? I'd only consider something worth that much money if there was a photo of you actually holding the lens in your hand with your drivers license, or a state ID card, and a written time stamp on a piece of paper.

Also, to my knowledge, Nikon warranties are non transferable.

You really are an idiot aren't you?
 
ikjapebn.jpeg
 
Obvious Troll is Obvious, someone should lock this up before he tries to scam someone
 
Sad thing guys, he isn't trolling....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom