What's new

Nikon 35mm 1.8 & Nikon 70-300 VR For sale

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Both are like new, no scratches on bodies, both are perfect working order with perfect glass

Will take some pictures of them later to post.

Both USA lenses.

Nikon 70-300vr - $450

JBE_5367.jpg


Nikon 35mm 1.8- $165

JBE_5366.jpg


Depending on where you live I may take care of shipping but I really like to use UPS and insure the lenses so insurance we can discuss.


These lenses are in Perfect condition!
 
Last edited:
Is the 35mm the AF-S that can be used for the d3000? Got a friend that's interested if it is.

And location?
 
just added some quick pics..

yes its the AFS 1.8g
 
I didn't know they made a Monster version....free bump and good luck.
 
lol I put all those free stupid wrist bands on my manual focus rings, good grip and protects them a little.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom