What's new

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Used very little, maybe 50 shots. Lens with caps and small soft pouch. 150.00 free shipping
Pay pal preferred. Will ship USPS

Post pictures later today.
I have good feedback on this forum


 
Last edited:
Bump added picture, comes with Lens, Caps, Hood, and bag. I'm keeping the filter, but have had one on since day one.
 
Hey oldhippy, I know you posted about considering the move up to FF and assume that is why you are selling this lens. I just wanted to make sure you know that while this is a DX lens it still works reasonably well on FF Nikon cameras. I too had this exact lens and D5100 and when I sold the 5100 I sold the lens too before I knew it would have work very nicely on my new D600. Well just wanted to share that with ya and hopefully educate ya. If you already knew this or wanted to sell it for another reason than I apologize for wasting your time, but on the bright side I just expanded your potential buyer field with some knowledge. :)
 
You might just have to delete items from your inbox/outbox.
 
I have this lens and I must say I love it.
 
bump . Price drop 150.00 free shipping
Rather sell to members, but Amazon may be happening
 
bump . Price drop 150.00 free shipping
Rather sell to members, but Amazon may be happening

Great price on a great lens. Shame i already have one.
 
Sold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom